Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve!!!

Hey Everybody,

It's New Years Eve and right about now everyone is solidifying their New Year resolutions or realizing they don't have any. I never make resolutions, because I don't want to change anything about myself. I set goals, that have many parts, that way if I quit, maybe I've gotten three out of five of the little parts done of the larger goal.

So as we journey into the New Year tonight, for all you seniors out there, these last few months of your college or high school careers are gonna fly by, make the best of it. Good Luck to all of you.

For the rest of us, here's some tips and ideas about New Year's resolutions:

Even if this is how you feel you better remember that it's not going to be easy to stick with, but you also don't want to make a super easy resolution either...
Because even when you think it's gonna be easy, FYI, it's probably not.
If this is your real goal, it might be easier to say, I'll exercise once more a week than usual, and cut back on some desert. No need to starve yourself, or deprive yourself of the finer things in life, like chocolate.
But there are many types of resolutions, because there are many types of people, so just remember to stick with it!
Some people's resolutions are centered on getting this look from someone. But whatever floats your boat. Either way, remember that with all these resolutions, sometimes it can be hard to remember what New Years is all about. 

As for me.....


and finally I'd like to wish all my readers, a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment