Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Today's Conversation

Hey Everybody,

So one of my friends, has this crush and she doesn't want to let him in on her feelings. Which led to a discussion with her sister and my other friend about life, and love, and soulmates; that you just don't  want to waste time, waiting, when the person you're meant to be with could be in right in front of you. So this is my encouragement to all of you guys to say something to your crush, before this month long break. A month is a long time, and they could be with someone else by the time we're back on campus. You don't want to miss your shot at an awesome relationship, because you were too afraid.

If my heartfelt argument did nothing to convince you, then I'm going to post cute pictures that will make you want a relationship, and maybe be brave enough to put yourself out there. Some old dead guy said, "Good things come to those who wait." But another old dead guy said, "Life is full of opportunities, life's what you make of them."

So here goes, I hope I convince you to take a chance:





and finally a song to further motivate you. Life is about chances, take them.





Sorry for the heartfelt change of pace, but today's conversation just put things into perspective for me. I don't want myself or anyone to ever be sitting alone on a Friday night, feeling alone, because they're afraid to tell someone how they feel. So Good Luck in your romantic endeavors and your finals!


No comments:

Post a Comment