Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

For My Fellow Midwestern Girls...

Hey Everybody,

So during finals, everyone wants a person to cuddle with and listen to their problems. Some people are just horny. For those people, I'm blessing them with a few of my celebrity crushes and blessing your timeline, metaphorically.

It's Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey....dancing, enough said.


It's James Freakin' Marsters, the vampire girls should crush on instead of Edward Cullen. There is nothing hotter than a guy who gets himself a soul for you. 


I guess I have a thing for Jameses, because look at James Lafferty. I mean, who doesn't need a little Nathan Scott in their life? Am I right?


Chad Michael Murray as Tristan DuGray is honestly one of the most simultaneously frustrating and hottest characters of all time. Try to debate that, because you can't.


I love David Boreanez in any part, but he's just so beautiful and funny, he needed to be on this list.


And to wrap it up, last but not least, Colton Haynes. There is something wonderfully sinful about that boy's jawline.



So, hope I helped some of you guys with the stress of finals. If not, or you're one of my male readers, sorry, and Good Luck with all your finals. We can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment